❖ Submission of original documents shall be mandatory at the time of test/interview.
❖ Applicants already in Government service may apply Through Proper Channel
❖ Relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing rules.
❖ No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview
❖ Only short-listed applicants will be called fortest/interview
❖ The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/postpone recruitment process at any stage.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. For the posts of BS-6 and above: Please download the Application Form and deposit slip from NTS website (www.nts.org.pk). pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of ABL. HBL, UBLand MCB.
2. Please send, by mail or courier, the filled up Application Form along with the paid copy of the deposit slip to: NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad. Application Forms submitted by hand will not be accepted.
3. For the post of BS-05 and below: Please download the prescribed Application Form from NTS website (www.nts.orq.pk). Fill up the form properly and send to Deputy Director (Admn), President’s Secretariat (Public), Aiwan-e-Sadr, Islamabad (without deposit slip).
4. Information provided in the Application Forms will be verified in case of offer of appointment. In case of any false or forged information, NIH reserves the right to cancel your candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so revealed later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
5. Test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
6. Last date of submission of Application Forms is: 24-08-2015 from the date of publication of this advertisement. Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.