REQUIRED Ad #01/2015
A progressive public scctor organization requires the services of following professionals. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria may visit NTS website http://www.nts.org.pk to apply:
s# Name of Post & Scale Criteria Minimum experience required
1 General Manager (Tech) a) BE/B.Sc (Engg) 1st Div b) MS/M.Sc (Engg) Is1 Div a) 13 years experience of work in the fields of Transmitter, Microwave & Digital Signal Processing. b) 11 years experience of work in the fields of Transmitter, Microwave & Digital Signal Processing
2 Manager (Tech) a) BE/B.Sc (Engg) Is1 Div b) MS/M.Sc (Engg) 1st Div a) 06 years experience of work in the fields of Transmitter, Microwave & Digital Signal Processing. b) 04 years experience of work in the fields of Transmitter, Microwave & Digital Signal Processing
3 Assistant Manager (Electrical Power) BE/B.Sc (Engg) ls,Div 02 years of working experience
4 Assistant Manager (Electronics / Tclccom / HVAC) BE/B.Sc(Engg) 1st Div Nil
5 General Manager (Logistic/Supply /Admin) a) MBA/BBA (04 years)/MPA in relevant field with 1sl Div b) Diploma/Certificate of Contract Management 13 years of relevant working expcricncc
6 Manager (Logistic/Supply / Admin) a) MBA/BBA (04 years)/MPA in relevant field with 1S1 Div b) Diploma/Certificate of contract management 06 years of relevant working expcricncc
7 Assistant Manager (HR/Admin) MBA/BBA (04 years)/MPA /MSc/MA HRM/MS or equivalent Post Graduation in the relevant field with 1sl Div. Nil
8 Assistant Manager (Procurement) a) MBA/BBA (04 years)/ MPA /MSc/MA MS or equivalent Post Graduation in the relevant field with 1s” Div. b) Diploma/Ccrtificatc of contract / supply chain management Relevant expcricncc will be preferred
9 Assistant Manager (Store / Inventories) MBA/BBA (04 years)/ MPA /MSc/MA MS or equivalent Post Graduation in the relevant field with 1st Div. 02 years experience of Store / Inventory management
10 Jr. Executive -I (Admin/Protocol) MBA/Post Graduate or cquiv in the relevant field (1st Div) and not more than two 2nd Div from Matric onward Relevant expcricncc will be preferred
11 Assistant Technical Officer a) B. Tech (Hons) or equivalent b) B. Tcch (Pass) c) 03 years DAE or Equivalent a) Nil b) 09 years. Retired personnel of Armed Forces having relevant experience will be preferred c) 13 years. Retired personnel of Armed Forces having relevant experience will be preferred
12 Jr. Chargcman (Electronics/Telccom) 03 years Diploma of Associate Engineer (1st Div) from rccognizcd Polytechnic Institute Retired personnel of Armed Forces having relevant experi ence will be preferred
1. For posts at Sr. # 1 to 9 only one 2′”1 divisions is allowed in entire academic career, but final degree must be in 1″ Division. For posts at Sr. # 10, final degree must be in Is’ Division. Only two 2′”1 divisions will be allowed in entire academic career. For posts at S # 11 to 14 final degrees must be in 1st Division. However, 3,d Division in academic career will not be allowed for all the posts.
2. The posts are purely temporary/contractual but likely to be continued. Suitably qualified candidates having relevant experience will be offered ATTRACTIVE PAY PACKAGE.
3. The upper age limit is 35 years. Candidates already in Govt. Service should apply through proper channel.
4. All candidates who meet the age requirements will be called for written test, subject to scrutiny of their eligibility after the test.
5. Only short listed candidates who possess degrees/diploma duly recognized by the Higher Education Commission/Board of Technical Education will be called for interview.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/ interview.
7. Merit will be based on NTS score (relevant subject and general test), academic qualification, interview & IQ/psychological test.
How to Apply:
1. Please download the Application Form(s) and deposit slip from NTS website (www.nts.org.pk), pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of ABL, HBL, UBL and MCB.
2. Please send, by mail or courier, the filled up Application Form along with the paid copy of the deposit slip to: NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad. Application Forms submitted by hand will not be accepted.
3. Information provided in the Application Forms will be verified in case of offer of appointment. In case of any false or forged information, we reserve the right to cancel your candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so revealed later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
4. Test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
5. Please use separate form and separate envelope if you wish to apply for more than 1 posts.
6. Last date for submission of Application Forms is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
7. For any further information, please visit NTS website: www.nts.org.pk, or call 051-8444441.