Public Sector Organization Job Islamabad, Assistant Manager (Tech) – IT / Electrical
Public Notice # 03/2015.
Call for Application:
A Progressive public sector organization requires the services of following personnel.
Post: Qualification: Post Qualification / Experience:
Assistant Manager (Tech)- IT / Electrical
(Rs. 65,000/- per month approx. inclusive of all allowances)
1. B.E / B.Sc (electrical Engg) 1st Div.
2. BCS BIT / BSE (04 years degree) with 1st Div
3. MCS / MIT (1st Div) AFTER 02 years of bachelor degree.
4. BE / B.Sc (Engg). (computer /IT) with 1st Div.
Preference will be given to candidates having experience in the following fields:
SDI based switching / broadcast system.
NLE (non linear editing)
Applicants having relevant qualification and post qualification experience may submit their application & CV giving full particulars (Name father’s name, date of birth, domicile, postal address, telephonic contact number qualification (with divisions / CGPA), experience) along with complete set of attested educational documents and experience certificates, copy of CNIC & one passport size recent photograph, to the undersigned at P.O Box # 1737, Islamabad latest by 22-06-2015.
Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
– Only one 2nd division will be allowed in entire educational career, however final degree must be in 1st division (for annual system 60% and for semester system 2.5/4.00 CGPA).
– Degrees, diplomas and certificates must be from HEC / EC / Board of technical education / Govt recognized institutes as applicable. For a level / o level / foreign degree equivalence certificates from IBCC / PEC / HEC must be attached.
– Minimum age limit for above mentioned post is 18 years whereas upper age limit is 35 years. Upper age limit can be relaxed in case of specialized experience / qualification.
– Candidates already serving in Govt. / Semi organizations must apply through proper channel.
– Fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee short listing. If large number of applicants meet selection criteria. Only the most qualified would be short listed.
– No TA / DA will be admissible for appearing in test / interview.
HOD (R&S) – P.O Box # 1737, Islamabad.