Public Sector Organization Job Karachi, Assistant Mechanical Transport Officer, Fire Sergeant
A Prestigious Public Sector Organization in the Steel Sector Requires Suitable Persons for the Following Vacant Positions in Karachi.
“Mechanical Transport Officer” Job Code (MTO-019):
• Preferably graduate with 10-15 years experience of handling transport & allied matters in a large set up having fleet of more than 50 vehicles of different type (cars/ vans/ coasters/ trucks etc).
• Working experience On MS Office desirable.
• Sound communication skills.
• Age Limit 30-50 years.
• EX-Army Official (MT- JCO) will b preferred.
“Assistant Mechanical Transport Officer” Job Code (AMTO-019):
• Preferably intermediate 05-10 years experience of handling transport & allied matters in a large set up having fleet of more than 50 vehicles of different type (cars/ vans/ coasters /trucks etc).
• Working experience on MS Office desirable.
• Age Limit 30-45 years.
• Ex-Army Official (MT NCO) will be preferred).
“Fire Sergeant” Job Code (FS-019):
• Preferably a Graduate with 5-10 years experience in fire & safety department of a large size industrial organization
• Computer literate.
• Courses/ training in fire, safety and civil defense will be advantageous.
• Preferably valid driving license holders.
• Age Limit 28-40 years.
• Ex- servicemen will be preferred.
“Boiler Attendant” Job Code (BA-64):
Qualification, Experience & Skills:
a. Diploma of Associate Engineering /Graduate
b. 2nd class or 3rd Class Boiler Attendant Certificate.
c. 2 years industrial experience as:
• Operate and adjust boilers in steam generating plant.
• Maintaining Maximum boiler efficiency.
• Maintaining various records and reports in boiler log.
• Basic knowledge of boiler water treatment.
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria may apply with full confidence mentioning the position job code on: www.psmltd.com.