Public Sector Organization Job Karachi, Legal Coordinator
A growing public sector organization seeks applications from energetic candidates domiciled in Sindh Province, having Law degree from a recognized University (preferably Foreign University with good grade) for the following position:
Post: Maximum Age: Minimum Qualification: Experience:
Legal Coordinator 28 Years LLB Minimum experience of six months working in Law firm preferably in international environment.
1. To provide legal advice on a regular basis, as and when required;
2. To draft Para-wise comments as and when required;
3. To provide help in interpreting laws and policies relating to public procurement on need basis;
4. To assist Advocate General / Council pleading cases on behalf of the Authority / organizations.
The Suitable Candidate should have:
a) Knowledge of procurement laws and rules.
b) Relationship with lawyers’ community and bar associations.
c) Able to assist with complicated and complex legal issues.
d) Strong interpersonal communication skills.
e) Adhere strong professionalism, discipline and confidence.
f) Ability to meet the tough deadlines.
– BPTC/LPC, LLM and attachment with International Law firms shall be an added advantage.
– Applications along with CV, CNIC, 2 recent passport size photographs, shall be sent to: P.O. Box No. 784 Karachi, latest by 17th July, 2015.
– Candidates employed in Government / Autonomous / Semi-Autonomous Bodies should send their applications through proper channel. Successful candidates shall have to sever their relationship with previous employer, if selected.
– Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
– No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates appearing in the interview.