Applications are invited from the suitable candidates who possess the domicile of Punjab for appointment, on contract basis for the development scheme ‘Up-gradation & Strengthening of Directorate General Public Relations, Punjab, against the following posts:-
Academic qualification & experience
A Minimum of 16-Year of Education or an M. Phil Degree in Mass Communication from a reputed HEC recognized local or foreign Institution. Knowledge of Computer would be essential.
Experience: A Minimum of 03-year relevant experience with an M. Phil Degree or 07-Year Experience with 16-Year of Education.
M.Sc Computer Science / Software Engineering, BS (Hons.) In Computer Science / BS (IT) 4-years / MIT or equivalent with minimum 1st division / B Grade / 3.0 CGPA from HEC recognized University, and
Technical Qualification / Experience
I. Knowledge and experience of RDBMS (Relational Database Management System) like Orade, NS Access, MS SQL Server, MY SQL. . ii. Knowledge and experience in Networking Administration and Management in Microsoft Windows, Server and Workstation. Experience: A Minimum of 03-year relevant experience with an M. Phil Degree or 05-Year Experience with 16-Year of Education, in any Govt./Autonomous Body/Media Organization etc.
Qualification: A minimum of 16-Year of education with a Degree in Mass Communication from a reputed HEC recognized local or foreign Institution. Knowledge of Computer would be essential. Experience: A minimum of 02-year relevant experience in Government sector or Media Organization.
Qualification: Minimum 16 Years of Education with a Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent from a reputed HEC recognized local or foreign University. Experience of working with Government Departments / International Organizations; Media, Advertising Agencies etc. Practical experience of networking / hardware. Experience: Minimum 03 years of relevant experience._
Qualification: Minimum 16 Years of Education with a Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent from a reputed HEC recognized local or foreign University. Experience of working with Government Department / International Organization, Media, Advertising Agendes etc. Knowledge of digital trends including social media and content management systems.
Experience: Minimum 03 years of Web Development in ASP.NET/PHP Database Management, Its security managing In Visual Tools.
Qualification: Minimum 16 Years of Education with a Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent from a reputed HEC recognized local or foreign University. Experience of woricing with Government Department / International Organization, Media, Advertising Agencies etc. Knowledge of digital trends including social media and content management systems. Experience:
Department / International Organization, Media / Advertising Agency. Knowledge of Computer would be essential. Experience: Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
11 Composers 15 Qualification: (A) Graduate (2M Division) from a recognized University. (B) Typing Speed Of 45 WPM on computer using any work processor. Note: Persons processing knowledge of Spreadsheet or Data Base will be preferred. Experience: Minimum 01 years of relevant experience. 30 04
12 Video Cameramen 14 Qualification: Graduate (2nd Division) from a recognized University Experience: Minimum 02-years experience in videography in an advertising agency, T.V Channel, Film / T.V Production House or any Govt, or Seml-Govt. Organization. 30 17
13 NLE Editor 14 Qualification: (A) Graduate (2nd Division) from a recognized University (B) Intermediate with diploma/certificate in multimedia/T.V production. Experience: Minimum 02 years experience of non linear editing / video editing in an advertising agency, T.V Channel, Film / T.V Production House or any Govt, or Semi-Govt. Organization. 30 02
All the posts are purely for the project ‘Up-gradation and Strengthening of Directorate
General Public Relations, Punjab, to be filled up on contract basis but these are likely to be made
regular after satisfactory performance and evaluation.
HOW TO APPLY:
I. Application form via Registered post / courier should reach the NTS Office till March 09.201S Application form can be down-loaded from NTS website www.Nts.org.pk.
ii. The applications submitted only through registered dak or courier will be accepted.
iii. The candidates are required to deposit examination fee amounting to Rs.600/- on-Line (non-refundable/non-transferable) through prescribed deposit slip at the on-line branches of ABL, UBL, MCB or HBL.
iv. The candidates are required to send their application forms along with attested testimonials and the original deposit slip at the address mentioned in the form.
v. NTS will send the Roll No. Slips only to the eligible / shortlisted candidates for the test.
vi. Separate Application Form must be sent for every post In case of applying for more than one category / post.
vii. Attach two attested recent passport size photographs, attested copy of educational and experience certificates, Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) and domicile with Application Form.
viii. NTS will upload Model Paper for each category.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The candidates securing 50% or above marks In test will be eligible for interview.
2. Age relaxation up to 05 years will be given to each candidate as per Punjab Government Policy. However, for female candidates 03 years will be further relaxed.
3. The age will be calculated w.e.f. closing date of submission of applications.
4. Employees of Govt. / Seml Govt. or autonomous bodies can apply through proper channel.
5. 15% quota for female, 2% quota for disabled and 5% quota for minorities will be observed.
6. In case of disable quota the candidate will have to submit disability certificate duly issued by concerned Competent Authority / Board.
7. 05 (Five) additional marks will be given to Hafiz-e Quran candidate having certificate as per Government policy.
8. Competent authority has a right to increase or decrease the number of posts or even cancel any category without in accordance with the Govt, rules..
9. Only eligible applicants / short listed by NTS will be called for Test / Interview.
10. The candidates must possess original documents at the time of their Interview.
11. Recruitments will be made under the provision of Contract Appointment Policy, 2004 issued by the Govt, of the Punjab, S 8t GAD, Lahore.
12. No TA/DA will be paid.
13. Preference shall be given to the candidates having higher qualification and ample experience in relevant field.
14. Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of his / her academics. NTS test (to be conducted by National Testing Service) and interview, with each stage having distinct qualification bar of 50% of total marks. Failure in any particular stage shall be considered as failure In entire process.
15. NTS test shall be conducted only In Lahore on the date (s) which would be announced by the NTS subsequently.
16. Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected. Only those candidates who have completed the degree required for a specific post should apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered. (A- level candidates must attach their HSSC equivalence certificate with their applications).
17. Final candidates list shall be available on NTS website.
18. Roll No. slips and test centre details shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by NTS at least one week before the test.
19. Merit list based on aggregate including NTS test score and academics will be displayed within one week of the test.
20. Sample paper shall be available on the NTS website.
21. Candidates shall present original documents, along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents, at the time of interview.
22. Candidates must contact NTS for any sort of query regarding written test, display of merit list etc.etc.
(Director General Public Relations) Govt, of the Punjab, Lahore. February 19, 2015