Visiting Faculty Required
MPDD is the apex training body of Punjab Government. Our goal is to develop motivated, proactive, dedicated and disciplined workforce. The overall objective is to ensure top quality service delivery. With this aim, MPDD calls upon professionally competent specialists as visiting faculty. Resource Persons should have experience of 5— 7 years in Corporate/Public Sector with a University degree (PhD, MPhil, Masters, or equivalent).
We are looking for applications in the Public Sector Management
– Public Policy and Governance
– Financial Management, Budget Making, etc.
– Human Resource Management
– Land Revenue Administration
– Presentation Skills
– Administrative & Constitutional Laws
– Agricultural Income Tax Interested candidates may forward an equal opportunity employer.
areas of -Strategic Management
– Social, Political & Economics
– Project Planning, PC I
– Morality & Professional Ethics
– Office Management
– InfQrmation Technology (IT)
– Civil & Criminal Laws
– Judgment Writing
CVto firstname.lastname@example.org. MPDD is IPL-2599