ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT AGAINST VACANT POSTS
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following vacant posts on contract basis for Three years period (extendable subject to satisfactory performance) till 31-01-2015, 3:00 p.m. The Interviews will be held as per scheduled of each post given below and no separate invitation will be issued in this regard.
1. Candidates must be domiciled in any district of Punjab, Attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, two latest passport size photographs, residence / domicile and national ID card must be attached with application.
2. The Employees of government I semi government I autonomous bodies should apply through their respective departments.
3. Recruitment will be made according to the prevalent policy of the government of the Punjab.
4. If a large number of applications are received for the posts, short listing will be made on the basis of Academic Qualifications.
5. The Candidates are advised to bring their original certificates/ documents at the time of interview on the dates mentioned against each post.
6. The relaxation of five years for males, Eight years for females and ten years for disabled will be given according to the policy of the Government of the Punjab.
7. The number of posts can be increased or decreased without any intimation.
8. 2% quota reserved for disable persons, 15% for women, 5% for minorities and 20% for the Govt, employees (for the jobs in grade 1 to 7)
9. Interview will be held at 9:00 AM on the scheduled datesA
10. No TA/DA will be given for interview. DR NAS|R MEHM0QD BHAn|
PI coe PUNJAB INSTITUTE OF MENTAL HEALTH LAHORE