SAY NO TO CORRUPTION
THE HIGH COURT OF BALOCHISTAN QUETTA
BALOCHISTAN HIGH COURT BENCH MEKRAN AT TURBAT
Applications are invited for Balochistan High Court Bench Mekran at Turbat from the (male/female) candidates: For the posts of grade BPS-17 and above candidates having Local/Domicile of Balochistan are eligible to apply, however, candidates from Mekran Division will be preferred.
For the posts of grade BPS-01 to BPS-16 candidates only having Local/Domicile of Mekran Division are eligible to apply.
Special Quotas for Women, Non Muslims and Disable candidates shall be observed. Only those candidates are eligible to apply who fulfil the educational qualification, experience and skills mentioned for the posts. Initially the appointment will be on probation for one year.
s.# Name of posts BPS Number of Age limit Local/ Qualification, Experience
Post(s) (relaxable in Exceptional cases) Domicile and Skills
1. Private Secretary 18 02 25 to 35 years All Over Balochistan BA/BSc, short hand 120 word per minute and typing speed 100 words per minute.
2. Reader 17 02 25 to 35 years -do- MA/MSc having expertise/ skills in typing & Computer.
3. Assistant Registrar 17 01 25 to 35 years -do- MA/MSc having expertise/ skills in typing & Computer.
4. Personal Assistant 17 02 22 to 35 years -do- BA/BSc, short hand 100 word per minute and typing speed 80 words per minute.
5. Superintendent 16 01 22 to 35 years Only Mekran BA/BSc having expertise/ skills in typing & Computer.
6. Accountant 14 01 22 to 35 years Division M.Com, should have knowledge of Accounts work
7. Senior Clerk 10 02 18 to 28 years -do- BA/BSc having expertise/ skills in typing & Computer.
8. JuniorClerk 08 02 18 to 28 years -do- FA/FSc having expertise/ skills in typing & Computer.
9. Driver 05 02 22 to 45 years -do- LTV License with 5 years experience
10. Process Server 03 04 18 to 28 years -do- Matriculation.
11. Bailiff 03 03 18 to 28 years -do- Matriculation.
12. Daftri 02 02 18 to 28 years -do- Matriculation
13. NaibQasid 02 04 18 to 28 years -do- Matriculation
14. Sweeper 02 01 18 to 28 years -do- Middle (non Muslim).
15. Chowkidar 02 01 18 to 28 years -do- Matriculation.
Interested candidates should send their applications form along with attested two recent passport size photographs, copy of CNIC along with the copies of educational and experience certificates. Candidates applying through proper channel must attach departmental NOC with application. The application forms will be submitted in the Administration Branch of High Court of Balochistan Quetta as well as in the Office of District and Sessions Judge, Mekran at Turbat/ Officer Incharge Registry of the High Court Bench at Turbat. Last date for submission of application is April 13, 2015 (during office hours). Incomplete and late submitted applications will not be considered. Prescribed form may be obtained from the Administration Branch or downloaded from www.bhc.gov.pk. The short listed candidates will have to undergo a written testI interview. No TA/DA will be admissible, candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Note: Tests and Interview will be taken at Turbat Bench for which date(s) will be announced in renowned daily News Papers accordingly.
(NAZIR AHMED LANG0VE), Registrar