GOVERNMENT OF BALOCHISTAN HEALTH DEPARTMENT
Ph #: 081-9202287, Fax #: 081-9201141
NO. PC(H)/PPL/2014/13 Dated: Quetta, the 2-1-2015
The Government of Balochistan, Health Department with financial assistance of Pakistan Petroleum Limited Welfare Trust has constructed “50-Bed Public Welfare Hospital Sui” with an objective to provide quality health care facilities to the residents of Suit and adjacent areas. The hospital is run through Board of Governors, chaired by Secretary Health.
1. The Board of Governors requires services of specialist purely on contract basis on a lump sum salary of Rs. 250,000/- per month (along with food and bachelors accommodation) initially for a period of one year, which is extendable depending on circumstances.
2. In service doctors working in Health Department can also apply. They will be paid incentive of Rs. 250,000/- per month in addition to their regular pay and allowances (along with food and bachelors accommodation).
3. Following specialists are required.
s.# Position Qualification
01. One General Surgeon FCPS/MS or equivalent
02. One Anaesthetist FCPS/MCPS/DA or equivalent
03. One Gynaecologist FCPS/MCPS/DGO
04. One Paediatrician FCPS/MD/MCPS/DCH or equivalent
05. One Pathologist FCPS/M.Phil/DCP
i) Applications along with CV and attested copies of educational and experience certificates. CNIC and three (3) recent photographs may reach this office on or before 30th January, 2015 on the following address:
Planning Cell, Room No. 2, 2nd Floor, Block-9, Balochistan Civil Secretariat, Quetta or E-mail: health.planningcelLqta@hotmail.com
ii) In service candidates must apply through proper channel by the due date otherwise their applications will not be entertained.
iii) The candidate will be called for interviews after shortlisting.
iv) No TA/DA will be allowed.
v) The candidates from Sindh and adjacent districts of Punjab can also apply.
vi) Preference will be given to local applicants and applicants from surrounding areas.
(Abdul Rasool Zehri) Chief Planning Officer