We are principal corn refining Company having diversified operational activities in Pakistan for the past six decades. We invite applications from qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the following position.
DEPUTY DIRECTOR FINANCE
This is a senior management role and the incumbent
will be responsible for overseeing and directing the
organization’s financial goals, objectives and budgets.
• Qualified Accountant FCA / FCMA / CPA with at least 15-years post qualification experience in challenging and fast paced accounting environment out of which 10 years’ experience in the senior management roles^eferably in multinational companies.
• Sound competencies in the ar^aS of value-chain, risk management and sfr&tegic planning to maximize shareholders yaijje’
• Conversant with Financiafwanagement Functions, Annual Budgeting(7^argets and Treasury Management. Q
• Good knowledgqjot International Accounting Standards, U&0AAPS, Secretarial Functions, Compliance with Code of Corporate Governance and SOX Controls.
• Knowledge of SAP, BPC and Hyperion systems.
• High leifel of integrity, strong executive presence, outstanding leadership, excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and strong team player.
The interested candidates may send their CVs along with recent photograph latest by April 25, 2015 through Company’s website www.rafhanmaize.com and filling the prescribed form provided in the “Career” section.