1 Rahnuma- Famiy Planning Association of Pakistan, a member of the IPPF is the mV country's leading citizen-sector organization that works to promote Reproductive TT Health as a basic human right by providing sustainable and high-quality SRH&FP
RAHNUMA services to men, women and youth in partnership with government, NGOs and evil society.
Rahnuma-FPAP is seeking highly motivated professionals for different locations
1. Manager Procurement & Admin (1 Position for Head Office Lahore): MBA (Management) with 3-5 years relevant experience.
2. Manager AIDS/Abortion (1 Position for Head Office Lahore): MBBS with 3-5 years relevant experience.
3.Manager Monitoring Evaluation (1 Position for Head Office Lahore): Master degree in Social Sciences with 3-5 years relevant experience.
4. Program Manager (1 position for Regional Office Lahore and
1 position for Program Management Office Badin): Masters Degree in Social Sciences 5-7 years working experience in project management, planning, budgeting, monitoring, evaluation, midterm review, analytical analysis and report writing is required
5. Medical Superintendants (1 Position for Family Health Hospital, Gilgit and 1 Position, for Family Health Hospital Kohat): MBBS/MPH 7-10 years experience of RH/SRH and administration.
6. Quality Assurance Doctor (1 Position for Regional Office Peshawar): MBBS with 3-5 years experience of RH/SRH.
7. Lady Medical Officers (2 Positions for Family Health Hospital Gilgit,
2 positions (day and night shift) for Family Health Hospital Karachi and 1 Position for Family Health Clinic Karim Park, Lahore): MBBS with 2-3 years relevant experience.
8. Youth Helpline Counselor (1 Position, for Program Management Office, Gilgit Baltistan): Master degree in Psychology with 2-3 years relevant experience.
CV and three references, latest by 21^ November. 2012 to iobsfrtlpapak.org Attention of Human Resource Department,
Rahnuma-Family Planning Association of Pakistan (FPAP)
3-A, Temple Road, Lahore 54000 Pakistan UAN: +92-042-111 223 366
Only short listed candidates will be contacted We are equally opportunity employer Please mention job title in subject line.