Railway Constructions Pakistan Limited (RAILCOP) Job Islamabad, Project Engineer / Site Engineer, Quantity Surveyor
Railway Constructions Pakistan Limited (RAILCOP), a subsidiary of Ministry of Railways, Government of Pakistan requires services of dynamic, energetic professionals on contract basis for one year, extendable on satisfactory performance for the following positions:
– Minimum 10 years with National/ International Companies/Public Sector Departments/ Organizations of managing large scale infrastructure projects.
“Project Engineer / Site Engineer”
– Minimum 5 years Design, construction, supervision of infrastructure project, preferably building works.
“IT / Software Engineer / Expert”
– 5 Years experience in relevant field.
“Human Resource Manager”
– 5 to 10 years experience. Expert in making Service rules and other company documents.
“Dy. Manager / Accounts”
– 5 to 10 Years experience preferably dealing with financial matters of infrastructure projects.
“Sub Engineer/ Mechanical”
– 5 to 10 years experience preferably in repair/ maintenance of hydraulic machinery/cranes.
– 5 to 10 years experience preferably in building works.
– 10 years experience preferably in building works.
Company’s salary package would commensurate with experience and qualification.
Please send your resume / CV alongwith recent photograph in an envelope to the undersigned address, clearly marking the position applied for on or before 4 February, 2015.
Candidates should mention the station of posting preference wise.
Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview. No TA/DA shall be admissible to the eligible candidates.
Company Name & Address:
(Manager / Administration): Railway Constructions Pakistan Limited (RAILCOP) House, Pakistan Railways Carriage Factory, Admn. Building, Sector 1/11, 1, Islamabad.