Following non-teaching/administrative posts are required to be filled on Permanent/contract basis.
1. Candidates are required to submit attested copies of their degrees, photos, result cards, transcripts & certificates, research publications (where applicable) along with prescribed application forms in-person or send by mail (General Post) to the Registrar, the University of Poonch Rawalakot.
2. Application form(s) can be obtained from the Office of Registrar, University of Poonch Rawalakot during Office Hours (08 a.m. to 03 p.m.) after payment of Rs. 1000/- (for BPS-17 and above) and Rs. 300/- (for BPS-16 and below) on Habib Bank Challan in favour of The Treasurer, The University of Poonch Rawalakot.
3. Upper age limit is 40 years but shall not be applicable to regular in-service university employees.
4. In-service candidates must apply through proper channel.
5. Candidates applying for the posts of Accountant Admin Officer, Assistant, Senior Clerk, and Junior Clerk must have working knowledge of computer.
6. Preference will be given to AJK nationals.
7. Applicants will be short listed on the basis of written test (where required) in their respective fields.
8. The University reserves the rights of cancellation of advertised posts partially or totally and also increase or decrease the number of posts without assigning any reason.
9. Application forms indicating the posts should reach the office of the Registrar, University of Poonch, Rawalakot, latest by 30-09-2015.
10. Incomplete and Applications received afterthe due date will not be entertained.
11. Posts advertised vide Ad floated in national print media (Daily NEWS and Nawai-e-Waqt) on 26-06-2014 stand cancelled owing to court decision and candidates need to apply afresh.
The University of Poonch Rawalakot Phone No. 05824-96005
THE UNIVERSITY OF POONCH