HOLY FAMILY HOSPITAL, RAWALPINDI
Applications are invited from the candidates having domicile of Punjab Province and fulfill the prescribed qualifications and experience for the following posts including SEMS posts to be filled on contract basis for a period of three year extendable on the basis of performance.. Separate applications should be submitted if a candidate applies for more than one post:-
1. Selection shall be made on merit and according to Government of the Punjab, Contract Policy 2004.
2. The Applicant must have Punjab Domicile.
3. In the light Govt of the Punjab, Health Department, Lahore letter No. SO (PH) 12-l/89(P-III) dated 30-04-2013, in case non availability of candidates where is prescribed qualification is F.Sc (Second Division) then Matric with Scicncc (Second Division) alongwitli Two Ycji* Diploma in the relevant field will be considered
4. Only the applicants fulfilling the required qualifications and experience should apply. With application, copies of Educational Qualifications, Experience, Domicile, National Identity Card, Two (02) fresh passport size photographs must be attached.
5. Applications should reach in the office of the undersigned by 08-11-2014
6. 02 % quota is reserved for disabled persons as per Govt. Policy and maximum age limit for disabled persons shall be 35 years.
7. 20 % quota is reserved for the children of Employees BPS I to 5 (working/retired) of I’ne Health Department for posts in BPS I to 5.
8. Quota reserved for women and minorities and he/she male shall also observed as per Government policy
9. General relaxation in upper age limit upto five years shall be given according to Govt policy.
10. 03 years age relaxation is also applicable to female candidates as per Government of the Punjab, S & GAD (Regulation Wing) Notification No.SOR-1 (S & GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012 circulated vide Govt of the Punjab, Health Department Lahore letter No.E&A (HEALTH) 2-20/2005 dated 01-11-2012
11. Government servants/ employees of autonomous institutions should apply through proper channel.
12. Selected Government employees will arrange their deputation by themselves and will work with the Board of Management RMC & Allied Hospitals, Rawalpindi on deputation basis.
13. For interview original documents are necessary and No TA/DA will be paid for Test/Interview.
14. Test/Interview shall be held on the scheduled date and time and no separate call letters will be issued.
15. Incomplete applications, applications received after due date and applications of overage candidates shall be not received/ entertained.
16. Ineligible applicants needs not appear in test/interview and stall not be entertained.
17. No relaxation in prescribed Qualifications, Experience and Age limit shall be given.
18. Diplomas of Paramedical courses issued by Punjab Medical Faculty, Lahore shall be accepted only.
19. All those employees who were terminated due to any reason or their contracts were not extended due to poor performance from the RMC & Allied Hospital or from any other Government institute are not eligible to’submit applications. If it is discovered at any stage their services shall be terminated without any notice.
20. If at any stage, it is discovered that the candidate obtained appointment on the basis of forged/bogus documents or through deceit by any means, his/her appointment shall be considered as void ab-initio and he/she shall be liable to refund all amounts rcccivcd by him/her from the Government and shall also be liable to any other penalty as may be imposed upon him/her under the law.
21. In case of any conflict/difference of opinion during the process of recruitment and any error/omission occurred during the process of publication decision of the concerned sclcction committee will be considered as final.
22. The Competent Authority reserve the right to reduce or increase the number of vacancies advertised as well as change/cancel the process of recruitment.