RAWALPINDI MEDICAL COLLEGE & ALLIED HOSPITALS, RAWALPINDI.
Applications are invited on prescribed form for appointment on adhoc basis forene year against the vacant posts from both (Male & Female) candidates mentioned below available in RMCIALLIED HOSPITALS, RAWALPINDI.
1. The Selection Committee shsl I make selection strictly on merit.
2. Appointments will be made on adhoc basis according to Government of the Pun ab ruies & regulations.
3. Applications will be acceptable only on the prescribed forms available at the office of the undersigned at FMC, New Teaching block (Holy Family Hospital) Rawalpindi and can be download from college web sits: www.rmc.edu.pk
4. Application forms duly filled according to given instructions accompanying all necessary attested documents, should be received in the office of the undersigned at RMC, New Teaching Block, Holy Family Hospita”; Rawalpindi by 31 -01 -2015.
5. Theapplicantmusthave Punjab Domide.
6. Only the applicants fulfilling the required qualification and experience etc. should apply.
7. Incomplete OR applications received after the due date will not be considered.
8. Candidates with higher qualification/experience will be preferred.
9. Candidates using unfair means will not be considered.
10. The competent authority is authorized for any change of schedule and number of post setc.
11. The candidates already working in any Government department should apply through proper channel.
12. Schedule of interview/testfor selection will be comm
13. Foreign qualifications must be recognized by PMDC.
14. 02% disable quota as per Government instructions.
15. Age relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
16. No TA/DA will be admissible.
Prof. Muhammad Umar Principal
RMC & Allied Hospitals,Rawalpindi ipl-478