OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL, RMC/ALLIED HOSPITALS RAWALPINDI.
Applications are invited on prescribed form the candidates having domicile of Punjab Province and fulfill the prescribed qualifications and experience for the following posts to be filled on contract basis for a period of one year extendable on performance basis. Separate applications should be submitted if a candidate applied for more than one post-
s. Name of Post BP No. of Qualification/Experience Age
No. Vacant Limit
1. Driver 04 04 1. Middle School certificate from a recognized School and 2. Possesses a valid HTV driving license issued from the licensing authority. 3. Three yearexperience in the relevantfield. 25-35
2. Bearer 01 02 Primary School Certificatefroma recognized School. 18-25
3. WaterMan 01 02 Primary School Certificate froma recognized School. 18-25
4. Cook 01 03 Primary School Certificate froma recognized School. 18-25
5. Masalchi 01 02 Primary School Certificate froma recognized School. 18-25
6. Mali 01 04 Primary School Certificate froma recognized School. 18-25
7. Gate Man 01 03 Primary School Certificate froma recognized School. 18-25
8. Chowkidar 01 38 Primary School Certificate froma recognized School. 18-25
9. Sweeper 01 13 Primary School Certificate from a recognized School. Only Non Muslims/Persons who belong to Minorities Will be accommodated. 18-25
1. The Selection Committee shall make selection strictly on merit according to Government of the Punjab contract policy.
2. Applications will be acceptable only on the prescribed forms available at the office ofthe undersigned and can be downloadfrom college website www.rmc.edu.pk
3. Application forms duly filled according to given instructions accompanying all necessary attested documents should be received by hand/by post in the office of the undersigned at RMC, New Teaching Block, Holy Family Hospital, Rawalpindi by 28-02-2015.
4. The applicant must have Punjab Domicile.
5. Only the applicants fulfilling the required qualification and experience etc. should apply with prescribed application form and attested copies of Educational Qualifications, Experience, Domicile, National Identity Card, Fresh Passport size photographs must be attached.
6. 02 % quota is reserved for disabled persons as per Government policy and maximum age limitfor disabled person shall be 35 years.
7. 20% quota reserved for children of Govt, servants as per Govt, policy.
8. Quota reserves for women, minorities and he/she male shall also observed as per Govt, policy.
9. General relaxation in upper age limit up to five years shall be given according to Govt, policy.
10. Government servants/Employees of autonomous institutions should apply through proper channel.
11. Selected Govt, employees will arrange their deputation by themselves.
12. All original documents are necessary in interview and no TA/DA will be paid for interview.
13. Incomplete applications, applications received after due date and applications of overage candidates shall not he received/ entertained.
14. In case of any stage, conflict/difference of opinion during the process of recruitment and any selection and any error/omission occurred during the process of publication decision of the concerned selection committee will be considered as final.
15. The competent authority reserves the right to reduce or increase the number of vacancies advertised as well as change/cancel the process of recruitment.
16. Schedule of interview/ test for selection will be communicated by newspaper & website only to the eligible candidates afterscrutiny ofthe applications
17. No TA/DAwill be allowed.
Prof. Muhammad Umar Principal
RMC & Allied Hospitals Rawalpindi.