Save the Children
Save the Children Pakistan Program is one of the largest humanitarian and development organisations with over 1,500 staff operating in over 70 districts across Pakistan. We are seeking qualified applicants for the following position:-
Position: MEAL Officer
To develop and implementing Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning system at project level.
Qualification & E\perience:^^HHHHHHMMMM|
• With support of direct supervisor, develop MEAL plan for project including customized monitoring tools and checklists for different components of project.
• Carry out frequent field visits for field monitoring and verification of project activities.
• Implement and manage Accountability to Beneficiaries mechanism using already established mechanism of hotline and real time assessment;
• Carry out preliminary investigation of complaints of serious nature to facilitate management for informed decision making regarding constituting investigation committee;
• Consolidate complaint response mechanism, action plan tracker and monitoring checklists databases on monthly and quarterly basis.
Women professionals are encouraged to apply.
Save the Children is an equal opportunity employer. For detailed job descriptions and to apply online please visit http://savethechildren.rozec.pk. Only short listed candidates will be callcd for interviews.
Last date to apply is March 13, 2015.