Save the Children
Save the Children Pakistan Programme is one of the largest humanitarian and development organizations with approximately 1,400 staff operating in over 50 districts across Pakistan. Wc arc seeking qualified applicants for the following position:-
Deputy Country Director – Programme Development and Quality (DCD PDQ)
The Deputy Country Director – Programme Development and Quality, as a member of the Senior Management Team (SMT) in Pakistan, shares the overall responsibility for the strategic direction of the Country programme. The DCD PDQ is primarily responsible and accountable for: (a) leading a team of technical experts and overseeing development of high quality, innovative programmes that deliver immediate and lasting change for children; (b) directing programme planning and strategy; (c) line managing a highly effective portfolio of monitoring, evaluation, learning and accountability; and (d) overseeing advocacy, media and communications work.
Qualification & Experience:.
• Post graduate, Master’s Degree in development or other social sciences and 10+ years of progressively senior management and leadership experience in international development sector
• Proven track record of growing and developing new business; overseeing high quality, innovative and successful programme proposals and evidence-based donor reports in a fast pace work environment
• Demonstrated ability of developing country strategy and annual plans
• Previous experience of leading, effectively managing, mentoring and developing large teams
• Well-developed skills of steering advocacy, media and communications work streams for a wide and diverse range of audiences
• Hands-on understandingofMEALand MIS concepts and systems and their role in supporting institutional learning and accountability
• Evidence of senior level representation, networking and influencing.
Women professionals are encouraged to apply.
Save the Children is an equal opportunity employer. For detailed job description and to apply online please visit http://savetheehildren.rozee.pk. Only short listed candidates will be called for interviews.
Last date to apply is March 18, 2015.