Save the Children
Save the Children Pakistan Program is one of the largest humanitarian and development organisations with over 1,400 staff operating in over 50 districts across Pakistan. We are seeking qualified applicants forthe following position:-
Senior Manager Research and Innovation Islamabad
Save the children is looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual, who will be leading the cutting edge step-wedge systemic research to test the efficiency and efficacy of 7 point plan for Save the Children’s Signature Project on Diarrhoea Prevention and Control. S/he will be providing professional technical oversight to all research/ surveys to demonstrate proposed model effectiveness and value for money in reducing morbidity and mortality associated with diarrhoea.
Qualification & Experience:
• Master’s Degree in Bio-Statistics or Epidemiology. Master’s in Public Health from a HEC recognized University will be an added value.
• At least 3 years of experience of working at management position of a research project/initiative. Health and/or Nutrition related research experience will be desirable.
• Experience of conducting/ coordinating surveys/ assessments/ data collection in development sector.
• Experience of working with Excel, SPPS, Epi Info etc.
• Strong, analytical, report writing and presentation skills.
Women professionals are strongly urged to apply
We believe in equal opportunities for all. For detailed job descriptions and to apply online please visit http://savethechildren.rozee.pk. Only short listed candidates will be called for interviews.
Last date to apply is April 14, 2015.