Schneider Electric Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd Job Karachi / Lahore, Field Service Engineer Power / Cooling
Schneider Electric Pakistan (Private) Limited. Industry’s most comprehensive product and solution range for critical IT and process applications in industrial, A it enterprise, small and medium business and home environments.
Field Service Engineer – Power “001RGR“ (Karachi & Lahore):
– Responsible for delivering services & after sales support at site (assembly, startup, PM service, troubleshooting and break fix activities) on the Power products of ITB.
– Work closely with key ITB resources, including. Project Coordinators, Sales Teams, Configuration Team, Application Engineers, and Service Coordinators.
– Responsible for delivering the highest level of service possible for ITB’s largest customers and ensuring a high degree of satisfaction with the implementation of ITB Solutions.
– BE/Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with a proven track record in UPS field for 3-5 years; must have technical training in large UPS; basic knowledge on Air-Conditioning, Generators, network protocol, BMS & Infrastructure management software, systems interaction with critical network loads; Understanding of 3 Phase power; understand the Low & medium voltage designs; Knowledge of the local Electrical Standard is required; Ability to read electrical blueprints and One-Line diagrams. Must have ability to work independently and under pressure.
Field Service Engineer – Cooling “001RGQ“ (Karachi & Lahore):
– Responsible for delivering high caliber services and after sales support at site (assembly, startup, PM services, troubleshooting and break fix activities) on the Cooling products of the ITB; high degree of customer satisfaction ensured.
– Work closely with key ITB resources, including, Project Coordinators, Sales Teams, Configuration Team, Application Engineers, and broke Coordinators.
– Design and implement the cooling solution according to the needs of the customer.
– BSc in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with a proven track record in HVAC field for at least 3 – 5 years, candidate must have some technical training in Cooling units (Inroom/Inrow), experience in Schneider Electric ITB Cooling products will be a credit; must show the ability to work independently and under pressure.
Interested candidates are requested to apply directly online for these vacancies latest by April 15, 2015. Please visit our Website: www.schneider-electric.com, go to “Jobs with us” section; search for Job Numbers “001RGR” & “001RGQ” and apply.