Services Institute of Medial Sciences Job Lahore, Network Administrator / Administrative Officer / Computer Programmer
Services Institute of Medial Sciences, Lahore
Following Posts are Vacant in Services Institute of Medical Sciences / Services Hospital.
1. Network Administrator:
Qualification/Experience/Research: Master’s Degree (1st division or grade-B) in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics or Statistics. OR four years Bachelor’s Degree (1st division or grade-B) in Computer Science, Information Technology from a recognized university . Five years experience in the field of Electronic Data Processing or IT or system analysis or computer programming or administration of database. Note: Preference will be given to those who have experience of modem IT tools and technologies in software development.
2. Administrative Officer:
Qualification/Experience/Research: Retired Army Officer Major and above rank or equal rank from other defense forces with A grade health category and good services record.
3. Computer Programmer:
Qualification/Experience/Research: Master’s Degree (at least 2nd Division or ‘C Grade) in Computer Sciences from a recognized University. One year experience of Programme Writing. OR M.A/M.SC (at least 2nd Division or C Grade) in Statistics/ Mathematics/ Economics/ Physics from a recognized University. Two years experience of Programme Writing. OR Graduate (at least 2nd Division with Post-Graduate Diploma in Computer Science (at least one year duration) from an Institute recognized by the board/ university. Two year experience in Programme Writing.
– Both Male / Female resident of Province of the Punjab can apply.
– Appointment is on contract basis for a period of 03 years (extendable) subject to good performance.
– Application on plain paper along with CV, attested copies of testimonials experience certificates, 02 latest photographs, domicile, national ID card, should be submitted to the office of the Principal SIMS/Services Hospital, Lahore.
– Incomplete application will not be entertained in any case.
– Persons already m Govt. Services should submit NOC from their department.
– Age relaxation as per Government rules.
– The selection will be made on merit according to Punjab Medical institutional Rules.
– Date and place of interview will be communicated in the interview call after short listing (only short listed candidates will be called for interview).
– No TA/DA will be allowed.
– Applications will be received in the office of Principal SIMS/Services Hospital, Jail Road, Shadman, Lahore till 30-07-2015.