Shibli Electronics (Pvt) Ltd Job Islamabad, Human Resource (Professional Development) / Store Supervisor
Shibli Electronics Ltd
Talent & Innovation the Engines Powering our Future
Shibli Electronics Ltd (SEL) – Licensed Key Industrial Partner of Thales Group – France is operating its optronics (Electro Optics) production facility in Pakistan (Islamabad). We have currently the following career openings (in respective job families) at our factory located in Islamabad.
Human Resource (Professional Development):
– Responsible for global process; performance management, talent management and sourcing.
– Responsible for creation and implementation of group policy for talent development.
– Qualification; BBA, MBA, Masters/Bachelors (HRM) degree from reputable university, candidates from LUMS & ISA are encouraged.
– Experience in a multinational company will be preferred.
– At least 3-5 years of relevant experience and excellent communication skills are require.
– Responsible for maintaining inventory and supplies by receiving, storing and delivering items.
– Responsible for maintaining storage area by organizing floor space, stock placement adhering to storage design principles
– Qualification; Bachelors (BA), Diploma Holder (DA).
– Should be able to prepare stock report and storage documentations.
– At least 2-4 years experience in store/warehouse management in manufacturing industry.
Interested candidates are requested to download Career Opportunities Form from: www.shiblielectronics.com, (Career Page) and email it along with the CV at the following email address: email@example.com, by 4th April 2015.
For Further Queries Call: 051-2609701.