Shifa International Hospital Job Islamabad, Chief Of Pharmcy Services
“Chief of Pharmcy Services”
Shifa international Hospital; a multidisciplinary premier tertiary care Hospital in Islamabad is seeking dynaic and result oriented professional as CHIEF OF PHARMCY SERVICES to provide a comprehensive strategic and operational leadership in pharmacy services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Organizing, monitoring & managing pharmacy servies.
– Continuously evaluate, review & improve service delievery.
– Maximize the use of automation and technology to provide safe, optimal patient care.
– Provide leadership & direction to the staff ensurint that operational, professioanl, clinical& technical activites are peformed consistently line with the organizational vision, mission, goals & objectives.
– Ensure efficeint & effective management of Inventory control systems.
– Review and ensur compliance of departments policies & procedure in compliance with ISO 9001:2008/JCIA.
– Coordinate with relevnant regulatory authoriteis and ensure compliance of all legal requirements for pharmacy practices.
– Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
– Bachelor or Doctor of Pharmacy.
– 10-12 years of progressive managerial experince in pharmacy practice/ clinical pharmacy & pharmacotheapy in tertiary care hospital setting preferably in a JCIA accredited facility.
– Well versed with IT systems.
– Pharmacist with mangement experirienc (MBA) will be preferred.
– Valid pharmacy license/Registration.
Candidates can apply online latest by Monday, February 09, 2015 at:
Company Name & Address:
Human Resource Department: Shifa International Hospital Ltd. Sector H-8/4 Islamabad.
Tel: 051-8463711, 8463085. // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. // Web: www.shifa.com.pk/careers.
Only shortlisted candidates wil be called for interview.