Shifa International Hospitals Ltd Job Islamabad, Clinical Dietitian
Department: Clinical Nutrition
Qualification: M.Sc / BS Food & Nutrition or Human Nutrition.
Experience: Minimum one year experience as Clinical dietitian or in relevant setting.
– Provide nutrition education and medical nutrition therapy integrated with the patient’s Medical goals.
– Evaluate, interpret, monitor and document the nutritional status and nutritional needs of hospitalized patients using established standards of care and practice guidelines.
– Identify and provide age-specific nutrition counseling to meet the cultural needs of patients and their families.
– Develops nutrition care plans and monitors patient response to care plan developed.
– Provides inpatient discharge diet instructions.
– Keeps thorough and updated information on patient profile sheets.
– Provides diet consultations as ordered by physicians.
– Collaborates with physician and nursing to deliver quality nutrition care.
– Patients counseling.
– Ability to effectively explain nutrition issues to patients.
– Strong written communication skills.
– Must demonstrate basic computer skills.