Shifa International Hospitals Ltd Job Islamabad, Clinical Quality Specialist
‘Clinical Quality Specialist’ Quality Assurance (QA):
Qualification: BScN / MBBs or any other relevant qualification with understanding of healthcare system.
Experience: At least 3-4 years experience in the Healthcare Industry. Knowledge of hospital quality assurance principles and evaluation methodologies.
– Development & execution of clinical quality assurance programs.
– Conduct clinical investigation, site audits and accordingly generate audit reports.
– Plan, coordinate and implement quality management and quality improvement programs for healthcare facility.
– Responsible for ensuring clinical processes are conducted in accordance with guidelines and regulations.
– Participates in planning, developments, coordination and presentation of specific trainings and educational programs as appropriate for the organization’s requirements to improve quality and patient safety.
– Assist developing strategies and policies for the quality program to improve overall efficiency and effectiveness, and for facilitating feedback to enable operations to take more proactive approaches.
– Keep up to date with all related quality legislation and compliance issues.
– Actively lead or assist activities in the areas of Quality Assurance audits, monitoring, and reporting
– Facilitate ongoing quality improvements using risk-based methodology while maintaining compliance with applicable study protocols, Quality System Regulations and or ISO/ JCIA standards where applicable.
– Analyze and evaluate available data and prepare written audit reports of findings and observations to be shared with senior management as required.
– Demonstrates strong analytical, problem solving skills.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Comfortable working with groups of employees, imparting training on policies and procedures.
– Confident in conducting and providing feedback on monitoring activities.
– Be able to conduct investigation into clinical incident.
– Understanding of JCI/ ISO standards will be a plus.