Shifa International Hospitals Ltd Job Islamabad, Nurse Coordinator (Liver Transplant)
Nurse Coordinator (Liver Transplant):
Qualification: Diploma in General Nursing or BSN.
Experience: Minimum 2-3 years nursing experience.
– Responsible for carrying out activities that ensure smooth activities of Liver transplant and assist in providing good patient care facilities.
– Implement appropriate interventions for the delivery of safe care to all patients using knowledge of procedures & protocols.
– Provides patient care throughout all phases of the transplant process: organ failure, evaluation, transplantation, and follow-up care.
– Provides Pre, Peri and Post procedure care to all patients.
– Coordinates evaluation process for pre-transplant (referral) patients to ensure effective use of hospital and clinical resources.
– Participates in the development and implementation of protocol and standards of care for the transplant patient in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team.
– Evaluate results of nursing interventions on assigned patients and modifies nursing care plans accordingly.
– Collaborates with other team members in coordinating discharge plans for patients pre-transplant or post-transplant including referral to home health/ IV therapy/ Hospice/ Rehab/ SNF.
– Responsible for the clinical follow-up of these patients
– Assist in all activities for patient care delivery and facilitation.
– Coordinate with patients regarding appointments and scheduling of procedures.
– Good communication skills
– Good analytical skills
– Patient centered approach
– Can work efficiently with team
– Problem solving skills