Shifa International Hospitals Ltd Job Islamabad, OT Technician
Basic Qualification: Matric / Intermediate.
Professional Qualification: Diploma in OT
– Preferably 2-3 years of relevant work experience in any well reputed Hospital.
– Maintains and keeps the operating room and ensures everything is running smoothly before the conduct of surgery.
– Cleanse and disinfect surgical instruments and or equipment after surgeries.
– Prepare surgical instrument and equipment for autoclaving/sterilization as per protocol.
– Maintains and keeps all surgical tools sterile and orderly.
– Maintains and keeps all equipment clean and functional.
– Order and maintain adequate necessary supplies in the operating room.
– Prepares the patient before and after surgery by washing and disinfecting the area for surgery.
– Prepare necessary equipment and instrument prior to procedure/surgery.
– Assists in bringing the patient to the operating room.
– Assist surgeon during the procedure
– Assist nursing staff in keeping patient safe during the procedure by assisting RN with the application of restraints and following the recommended protocol.
– Takes care of any specimens obtained for testing following laboratory procedures/protocol.
– Good Interpersonal skills.
– Excellent communication & Computer skills.
– Awareness of infection control practices.
Last Date: 18/06/2015.