Shifa International Hospitals Ltd Job Islamabad, Software Developer
– Bachelor preferably Master Degree with a major in Management Information Systems, Computer Sciences, or relevant field.
– OCP (Oracle Certified Professional) Certification is highly desirable.
– Atleast 3-5 years of experience designing and developing applications in Oracle, including both technical and functional experience.
– Hands-On experience with Oracle extension.
– Broad knowledge of core technical areas of the business and accompanying functional modules of Oracle.
– Experience in configuring relevant ERP modules.
– Experience in integration and data migration efforts in an enterprise environment.
– Provide user support and serve as a primary contact for users who experience service interruptions or seek advice on related issues, products, and services.
– Performs all aspects of design, analysis, maintenance, testing, and implementation of new developed application program.
– Resolves complex programming problems and determines appropriate solutions.
– Participates in and design applications systems; prepares system diagram and logic representation.
– Coordinates resolution of problems with the operational system.
– Prepare Task Plans Schedule progress and report writings.
– Coordinate in the design, evaluation, and installation of system software and supporting sub-systems; perform related work.
– Resolves routine to complex programming problems and determines appropriate solutions
– Confers with users to analyze, develop, and maintain programs.
– Good knowledge of current trends in information technology.
– Strong understanding of information security and secure coding techniques.
– Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
– Ability to learn and apply new trends and technology in IT.
– Ability to work with and enhance complex, highly integrated enterprise applications.
– Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
– System Analysis & design database concept.