DISTRICT GOVERNMENT, SIALKOT
Applications are invited for the following posts lying vacant in the office of the Executive District Officer (Works & Services), Sialkot alongwith other attached offices. Parameters of eligibility with relevant quota are indicated as below: –
This is further subject to the following conditions viz.,
1. The applicant should have age 18-30 years at the time of submission of application.
2. The applicants should preferably be a permanent resident of District Sialkot. Attested copies of qualification, domicile, experience certificates, Computerized National Identity Card alongwith 01-No. recent passport size photograph* shall be attached with the application.
3. Recruitment will be on Contract Basis for 03-years extendable to 05-years.
4. Age limit relaxation upto five years is not required as the same has already been granted by the Government.
5. Hafiz-e-Quran / Ex-Servicemen Experience, will be given due consideration.
6. Employees of Government / Autonomous / Semi-Autonomous organizations shall apply through proper channel.
7. All candidates shall be required to produce Computerized National Identity Card, domicile certificate alongwith qualification certificate / diploma in original, at the time of interview.
8. All recruitment be made as per Government Contract Policy, 2004.
9. It will be at the discretion of appointing authority regarding decrease / increase in the posts.
10. The seniority list will be entertained on the regularization of employees.
11. No T.A. / D.A. shall be admissible.
Interested candidates of District Sialkot should send their applications alongwith attested copies of the certificates addressed to the Executive District Officer, (Works & Services), Sialkot, by 26/03/2015 at the latest and may attend the office of the undersigned for interview on 31/03/2015 at 10:00 AM, after verifying merit list which will be pasted on the notice board by 30/03/2015. IPL-298
(Babar Hussain) Executive District Officer Works & Services, Sialkot