GOVERNMENT OF SINDH EDUCATION & LITERACY DEPARTMENT
APPOINTMENT OF HEAD MASTERS/HEAD MISTRESS (BPS-17) IN SELECTED SCHOOLS OF SINDH
Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill the posts of Head Masters/Head Mistress (BS-17) on contract basis (further extension subject to performance) initially for the period of one year on following terms and conditions:
s. No. Name of the Post with BPS Eligibility Criteria Experience Age
1 Head Master/ Head Mistress (BPS-17) Campus/Cluster/ Primary Schools M.A. and M.Ed, at least 2nd Division from recognized University with specialization in Management having basic knowledge of Computer Or Masters Degree with B.Ed, at least 2nd Division with Computer Literacy Or Masters Degree at least 2nd Division with Associate Degree in Education (ADE) from recognized University. Relevant teaching / Administrative experience. Five years Govt. Service as H.S.T. BPS-16 (except contract employees). 3 years service as teacher in any registered school with computer literacy. 22-30 years
1. The District-wise details of schools can be seen from the official website of the Education & Literacy Department. (www.sindheducation.gov.pk).
2. Applications must be submitted on prescribed proforma along with attested copies of the required certificates / degrees with 02 copies of CNIC and 03 passport size photographs.
3. Applications must be submitted through proper channel with certificates from D.O. / Director concerned, that there is no pending enquiry / dues/litigation against the applicant.
4. The selected candidates will have to sign a bond therein they will not approach to the court of law for further extension / regularization etc. as extension is based on performance.
5. Age relaxation will be given as per Government rules.
6. The appointment will be district based and not transferable.
7. Disabled and minorities quota shall be maintained as per policy.
8. Applications must be submitted to the Director HRM. Education & Literacy Department. 3rd Floor, Old KDA Building Sindh Secretariat No. 3, Karachi with Pay Order of Rs. 1000/-In favour of Secretary, Education & Literacy Department through courier. It must be noted that no application shall be entertained if submitted by hand.
9. False/incorrect information may disqualify the candidates.
10. The last date of submission of application is on or before 27th May. 2015.