Sindh Energy Departmet Job, General Manager Technical, Sindh Petroleum Ltd
GOVERNMENT OF SINPH, ENERGY DEPARTMENT
Karachi, dated: the 28,h March, 2016
GENERAL MANAGER (TECHNICAL) FOR SINPH PETROLEUM (PRIVATE) LIMITED (SPL)
Government of Sindh has established Sindh Petroleum (Pvt.) Limited (SPL) to actively participate in exploration and production (E&P) of oil & gas in the province. Energy Department is. therefore, looking for a dynamic and experienced candidate having in-depth understanding of the sector for appointment as General Manager (Technical) of the new company.
Job responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
• GM (Tech) shall report to CEO.
• Coordinate with MoPNR, DG PC, DG Gas, OGRA, NEPRA, IPC Division, IPCC Department GoS on oil & gas matters.
• Represent and safeguard provincial government’s interests in documentation of petroleum concession agreements (PCA), gas sale agreement (GSA), etc.
• Coordinate with SSGCL, SNGPL & PSO for sale & purchase of RLNG and monitoring of swapping arrangements.
• Coordinate with provincial law department and Advocate General office and attend Supreme Court and High Courts in oil & gas related matter.
• Comply with the regulatory requirements especially after 18th Constitutional Amendment.
• Acquire and develop geological, geophysical and petroleum data base of Indus Basin.
• Other professional assignments prescribed by the CEO & the Board of Directors.