GOVERNMENT OF SINDH HEALTH DEPARTMENT
WALK IN INTERVIEW
RECRUITMENT FOR THE MEDICAL OFFICERS AND WOMEN MEDICAL
OFFICERS (BS-17) ON CONTRACT BASIS, FOR THE PERIOD OF 6 MONTHS ACCORDING TO DOMICILE/PRC
In continuation of this department’s advertisement, published in daily newspapers Daily Dawn, Daily Jang and Daily Kawish dated 27-11 -2014, the Health Department, Government of sindh invites eligible candidates for recruitment against the posts of Medical Officer (BPS-17) and Women Medical Officer (BS-17), lying vacant in Rural Health Center and Taluka Hospital located in various Districts of Sindh.
(a) Degree in Medicine & Surgery (MBBS) from a University recognized by PM&DC.
(b) Valid Registration (RMP) with Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PM&DC).
(c) One Year House Job Certificate from any recognized Teaching Hospital.
(d) Age Limit: 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation as followed by Govt, of Sindh is admissible.
(e) Domicile and PRC.
(f) CNIC. NOTE:
1. The recruitment shall be made purely on contract basis for an initial period of (06) months and the candidate shall get themselves cleared/recommended by Sindh Service Commission for appointment as Medical Officer/Women Medical Officer (BS-17) within 6 months period.
2. The recruitment shall be on district Domicile/PRC basis. The selectee will be required to serve in district of his domicile.
3. Candidates possessing relevant field experience shall be given preference.
4. Government employee must apply through proper channel.
5. No T.A/D.A is admissible for test or interview.
6. The candidates, who have already applied in response to advertisement referred above shall also appear in interview along with set of original documents and attested set of photo state copies.
7. Health Department, Government of Sindh reserve right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
8. The reserved quota for Minorities / Women / Disable will be followed as per rules/policy.
The prospective candidates shall appear before the Selection/Recruitment Committee on 24th and 25th March, 2015 along with original documents and set of attested photo state copy of documents, in the following offices, as per schedule given below:-
SR. # DISTRICT DATE ADDRESS
1. Hyderabad/Matiari/ 24-3-2015 Office of the Director General
Tando Allahyar/Tando Time 10:00 a.m. Health Services, Sindh
Mohammad Khan. Hyderabad. Contact No. 022-940101.
Badin/Thatta/Dadu/ 25-3-2015 Time
Jamshoro. 10:00 a.m
2. Shaheed Benazirabad 24-3-2015 District Health Office, Shaheed
Time 10:00 a.m. Benazirabad. Contact No. 0244-930267-68.
Feroze. Time 10:00 a.m.
3. Sukkur. 24-3-2015 District Health Office, Sukkur. Contact No.
Time 10:00 a.m. 071-9310101.
Time 10:00 a.m.
4. Mirpurkhas. 24-3-2015 Time District Health Office, Mirpurkhas. Contact
10:00 a.m. No. 0233-9290097.
Umkerkot / 25-3-2015
Tharparkar / Mithi Time 10:00 a.m.
5. Larkana / Kambar at 24-3-2015 District Health Office, Larkana.
Shahdadkot. Time 10:00 a.m. Contact No. 074-9410711.
Jacobabad / Shikarpur 25-3-2015
/ Kashmore. Time 10:00 a.m.
SECRETARY HEALTH GOVERNMENT OF SINDH