Alma-Materof Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah
Sindh Madressatul Islam University
Aiwan-e-Tijarat Road, Karachi-74000 Phone: (021) 99217501-02-03 Fax: (021) 99217504 Web: www.smiu.edu.pk
Visiting Faculty Required
SMIU is one of the fastest growing universities of the country, chartered by the Government of Sindh
and recognized by Higher Education Commission. The University requires dynamic and dedicated
academics and professionals having PhD, MS/MPhil or Masters Degrees in relevant fields for visiting
faculty positions in following departments:
1. Department of Business Administration: Accounting, Statistics, Economics, English Writing Skills, Business Ethics, Islamiyat and Pakistan Studies, Introduction to Logic, Introduction to Computers/IT, Research Methods, Quantitative Tools for Skills, Strategic Management, Elective Finance, Elective Marketing, Elective HRM
2. Department of Computer Science : Computer Science, Electronics/ Computer Systems, French Language, Arabic Language, Advanced Algorithm Analysis, Formal Method, Software Design, Computational Intelligence and Probabilistic Reasoning
3. Department of Environmental Sciences: Disaster Management System, Remote Sensing & GIS
4. Department of Media Studies & Social Sciences: Introduction to Computer And its Application, Basic Design, Lighting, TV Project, Direction, Cinematography II, The Television Script: Structuring and Writing
5. Department of Education: Educational Leadership and Management, Curriculum Development
• The interested candidates are invited to send the expression of interest along with latest C.V, 2 passport size photographs, copies of attested academic documents and experience certificates to Directorate of HRM, Sindh Madressatul Islam University, Aiwan-e-Tijarat Road, Karachi, latest by 11th May 2015.
• Kindly mention department name and subject on top of the envelope.
Directorate of HRM