A Sugar Mill situated in Sindh needs services of experienced
personnel having professional skills for the following positions:
1. INSTRUMENT ENGINEER (ELECTONICS):
• Diploma holder/BE Electronics. 5years industrial experience.
2. AUDIT ASSISTANT:
• Audit Assistant will be responsible to handle the audit activity in all areas related to Internal Audits, manage Sugar Cane procurementAudit procedures. Candidate must be commerce graduate with minimum 2 years experience.
3. WEIGH BRIDGE OPERATOR:
• Duties include recording and calculating inputs and outputs of Sugar Cane weighment at Weigh Bridge, producing weighbridge tickets, token and indent etc. Minimum experience 4-5 years.
4. OFFICE SUPERINTENDENT:
• Supervise the work of Admin office and subordinate staff. Maintain files and registers, including securitization of all type of Admin related cases and correspondence. Civilian and retired Army personnel. Must be a graduate with computer knowledge.
5. SECURITY SUPERVISOR I SECURITY GUARD:
• Responsible for maintaining the safety and security. Retired Army personnel i.e. Subedar, NaibSubedarand Halwaldarwith minimum 3 years experience.
Market based salary/grade will be offered to the right persons. May apply with confidence and send their CVs along with three recent passport size photograph andApplications to Box # 834 C/oJang, Karachi before 29" September 2012. Envelope should clearly be marked with the post applied for.