SMEC Oil And Gas Job Islamabad, Civil Design Engineers, Piping Design Engineers, Process Design Engineers
SMEC Oil & Gas is a wholly owned subsidiary of SMEC International Pty Ltd Australia, a leading multinational engineering & design consulting company. Smec Oil & Gas invites applications for the f oilovving positions from dynamic, self-motivated & result orientated professionals having relevant experience in the engineering design of oil & gas and petrochemical facilities, for its Design House in Islamabad.
1. Process Design Engineers (Senior & Middle level):
– BSc. Chemical with at least 3-10 years of experience in designing. equipment & material selection, modification & trouble shooting and safety studies including HAZE:, HAZOP Should have expertise in process related studies. simulation, calcular,ons, preparation or pHys, UFO’s, P&ID’s and equipment sizing.
2. Civil Design Engineers (Senior & Middle level):
– BSc. Civil with at bast 5-10 years of experience in Civil & Structural engineering including designing of static & rotary equipment foundations, pipe racks, pipe supports, pipe sleepers, sheds, stietters, buildings, roads, drainage system, culverts etc,
3. Piping Design Engineers (Senior &- Middle level):
– BSc. Mechanical with at bast 5–10 years of experience in preparing piping specificatitins: data sheets; Material requisitions and Vendor data evaluations. Shall be capable of leading the piping team for a medium level probct. Candidates haying experience of stress analysis shall be preferred.,,,:_
4. Senior Designer Piping And Pipeline:
– DAE Mechanical with minimum 10 years of relevant experience in Piping & Pipeline Design Activities. The suitable candidate should have hands on experience in preparation and checking of plot,Plaris, piping layouts. isometrics. MTOs & Bogs. pipeline alignment sheets, pipeline standard details and crossing drawings. Should be able to make field visits for data collection on as and when required basis. Should be able to lead the team of designers and draftsman.
If your are a team player who values chalienges and associated learning, please send in your CV to: email@example.com, by 8th February 2015 mentioning position applied for in the email subject. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.