Special Education Department Job Narowal, Senior / Junior Special Education Teachers
Applications are invited from the Punjab domiciled candidates for the following posts in the Special Education Department District Narowal. Applications must be affixed with attested copies of educational certificates, domicile and national identity card and original documents will be seen at the lime of interview. Appointments will be made on a contract basis under Recruitment Policy 2004 formulated by Government of the Punjab.
Government Special Education Centre – Shakargarh
Government Special Education Centre – Zafarwal
1. Senior Special Education Teacher for the deaf and dumb.
Qualification: MA Special Education or 17 M.Ed Special Education from any recognized university with specialization in the relevant field, B.Ed Special Education or diploma of teaching the deaf from a recognized institute.
2. Junior special education teacher for the deaf and dumb.
Qualification: MA Special Education or 16 M.Ed Special Education from any recognized university with specialization in the relevant field. B.Ed Special Education or diploma of teaching the deaf from a recognized institute.
1. Applications from the Punjab domiciled candidates addressed to the office of Executive District Officer Community Development, Social Welfare Complex New Lahore Road near Al-Rahim Garden Phase II Narowal should be received through courier or by hand during working hours by 30-11-2015,
2. Applications received after lapse of the stipulated date shall not be accepted.
3. Interviews of the candidates will be conducted at 10 AM on 07-12-2015, in the office of District Coordination Officer Narowal for which no separate information will be given.
4. All the appointments will be made on a temporary basis for six months; extendable later on. Furthermore, number of posts can be increased/decreased as per requirement.
5. Candidates bring along original certificates/documents and CNIC at the lime of interview.
Note: No TA/DA shall be admissible to the candidates.
District Coordination Officer, Narowal.