STATE BANK OF PAKISTAN
State Bank of Pakistan, the Central bank of the country, regulates the monetary and credit system of Pakistan and fosters its growth in the best national interest with a view to securing monetary stability and optimum utilization of the country’s productive resources.
SBP is looking for high caliber and dynamic professionals as Assistant Director – Banking Inspection Departments. The positions are based at Karachi.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Assistant Director – Banking Inspection Departments (OG-2)
The responsibilities of incumbent will include but not limited to the following:
• Carry out inspection of assigned area by the senior management.
• Gather requisite information and clarifications from respective business groups.
• Perform vulnerability assessment of assigned system and processes to identify level of risk versus controls.
• Evaluate the performance of systems/processes in mock environment where pre-assessed risk level was assessed high and highlight glaring issues (if any).
• Verify implementation of approved IT policies relevant to his/her assigned area.
• Carryout test transactions to substantiate the shortcomings and retain the evidence.
• Prepare the write up/reports on inspection findings.
• Undertake any other assignment as assigned by the seniors.
M.Sc./B.Sc. (Honors)/BE in Computer Sciences or a related discipline from HEC recognized university or an equivalent degree from a reputable Foreign University.
Maximum 31 years, relaxation may be allowed in case of highly qualified and more experienced candidates.
Must have at least 02 years of post qualification experience in a reputable firm preferably in financial institution in the field of I.T
• Monetized salary within approved salary scale of OG-2, commensurate with experience and qualifications of the candidates.
• Medical facility as per Bank’s rules.
• Staff Loans and other benefits, facilities and allowances as admissible under New Compensation & Benefits Structure as per Bank’s rules.
Interested Pakistani nationals meeting the above mentioned eligibility criteria for the positions may send their detailed CVs along with covering letter, experience certificates, copies of educational documents, CNIC and a recent photograph addressed to the Director, Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan, 10th Floor, SBP Main Building, I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi-74000 latest by July 06, 2015. Please clearly mark the envelope with the position applied for. Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Misinformation and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered a definite disqualification for current as well as for all future recruitments in the Bank, even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.