Sui Southern Gas Company Limited, a leading Public Sector Utility Company in Pakistan, listed on the country’s stock exchanges, is engaged in the Transmission, Distribution and Sale of Natural Gas in the provinces of Sindh and Balochistan.The Company has an annual turnover of more than Rs. 153 billion with customer base of around 2 r> million. The Company is at the forefront of adopting technology with leading edge ERP applications, customer information systems, GIS, HRMS etc.
The Company is looking to fill the following senior positions with qualified, experienced and dynamic professionals:
• Assess the vulnerability of IT infrastructure and deploying mitigation strategies.
• Ensure protection from internal/external threats.
• Identify process improvements to meet acceptable risk profile, communication and collaboration with teams to get initiatives prioritized and scheduled.
• Review Disaster Recovery Plans and Test Results to meet Business Continuity Plan requirement.
• Lead Business Continuity Planning and coordinate with corporate compliance office for testing.
• Coordinate with internal and external resources to perform audits, regulatory compliance check, etc.
Deputy General Manager (Legal Services) (JC: 2004)
Qualification: Law Graduate from a reputable national or international institute.
Experience: Minimum 17 years.
Age Limit: Should not exceed 46 years.
. Advise the Company on a range of legal matters working with internal Legal Department staff and external advisors on corporate litigations/arbitrations/corporatecontracts-win responsibility to ensure legal compliance and to reauce exposure of the Company. . Prepare writ petitions, applications, plaints, written «at«nenK rejoinders arbitration claims, attending court proceedings and representation on legal/regulatory forum. . Assess legal Implications of all strategic agreements/conies.
Deputy General Manager (Human Resources) (JC: 2001)
Qualification: Masters in Business Administration from reputable national or international institute with major in Human Resources.
Minimum 12 years Multinational experience will be an added advantage.
Should not exceed 46 years.
The position requires an HR Generalist who is responsible for:
• All HR-based activities within the organization from both operational and strategic function.
• Lead, design and implement solutions towards optimizing organizational performance and effectiveness.
• Oversee the administration of all HR related matters such as reward and recognition, performance management, recruitment, training and development, etc. resulting in operational efficiency.
Qualification: MBA in Supply Chain Management.
Experience: Minimum 12 years.
Age Limit: Should not exceed 46 years
* and rnana9e Procurement Department Including
setting targets and monitoring performance.
P<“A-lop and deliver a Procurement Strategy ac ross the help “chl(‘v<- ‘he target benefits and financial