Sukkur District Sessions Judge Jobs, Stnographer, Junior Clerk, Bailiff
PUBLICATION NOTICE OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT AND SESSIONS JUDGE, SUKKUR
SITUATIONS ARE VACANT
It is hereby notified for the information of the deserving candidates that the following posts have fallen vacant in Judicial District, Sukkur.
PROCEDURE TO SUBMIT APPLICATION
1. Application forms and online deposit slips are available at www.nts.org.pk.
2. Deposit fee Rs. 600/- in any online branch of MCB, UBL, ABL or HBL. Send application form duly filled in along with original online deposit slip, attested copies of CNIC, Domicile, PRC, Degrees and Certificates with two Passport size photographs directly to National Testing Service 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad, latest by 04th July 2016.
3. Separate application forms may be sent for each post.
4. Government Servants should apply through proper channel.
5. In case of a Government Servant who has served in connection with the affairs of the Federation or Province of Sindh for a period of not less than three years, the upper age limit shall be thirty years.
6. Incomplete or improperly filled prescribed application form will not be entertained.
7. Fee once deposited is not refundable and nontransferable.
8. Those who have applied earlier are directed to apply afresh on prescribed form.
9. No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate appearing in test/interview.