OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL GAJJU KHAN MEDICAL COLLEGE SWABI
Applications are invited from suitable candidates, domicile holders of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for adhoc appointment against the following posts at GKMC Swabi possessing the qualification/experience as mentioned against each:-
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Applications along with C.Vs and attested photo copies of the requisite documents must reach within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
2. In-service employees must apply through proper channel.
3. Age relaxation shall be given as per Government policy.
4. Appointment will be made on adhoc basis for a period of one year or till the arrival of Public Service Commission selectees, whichever is earlier.
5. Incomplete and late submitted applications will not be entertained.
6. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
7. No TADA will be allowed to the candidates appearing in test’interview.
1) NTS will charge Rs. 400/- for every application form from the candidate. Candidates will be responsible to pay the fee on his/her own.
2) The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the whole process v\ ithout assigning any reason.
How to Apply:
i. Application form and online deposit slips are available on NTS Website www.nts.org.pk
ii. Applications must reach to NTS not later than prescribed date.
iii. NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post.
iv. Please deposit your test fee of Rs. 400/- through the prescribed slip in the online branches of ABL. UBL, HBL, & MCB.
v. Candidates are required to send their application on proscribed form along with online deposit slip (in original) at NTS I leadquaner. Islamabad.
vi. Candidates arc not allowed to bring Cell phones to the examination centers.
vii. Deposited amount is non-refundable / non-transferable.
viii. Application submitted in person will not be entertained.
ix. Center or category for test cannot be changcd. Original CNIC and Roll No. Slip will have to be produced at the time of test and interview.
(Prof. Dr. Iqbal Begum) Principal / Chief Executive GKMC / Group of Teaching Hospitals, Swabi.