Peshawar Pakturk International Schools & Colleges Job, Teaching, Admin Staff 26 June
Teaching & Admin Staff required
PAKTURK International Schools & Colleges, a reputed chain of schools in Pakistan requires motivated, energetic and experienced staff for its Main Campus, Hayatabad, Peshawar. An attractive pay package will be offered to selected candidates.
Sr# Subjects/Job Title Qualifications
1. Chemistry, Biology, Physics, English, Urdu,Pak.Studies, Islamiat, Computer, Mathematics, Art, Music, M.A /M.Sc. at least 3 years of teaching experience in reputed English medium institution at Matric/F.Sc Level
-2— English Teacher for Junior Classes (Female) With requisite qualifications and 3 year experience
3. Pre School Teachers (Female) With requisite qualifications and 3 year experience
4. P.T.I (Physical Education Instructor) Retired from Armed Forces
5. Instructors (Horse Riding, Swimming, Golf, Tennis , Squash & Martial Arts) With requisite qualifications and experience
6. Lab Assistant (For Bio, Chem, Phy Labs) B.Sc with two years relevant experience.
7. Gardener (Mali), Cook/chef, Security guards With requisite qualifications and experience
JUNIOR & PRE SECTION
8. English & Urdu Teachers – junior classes Female – Master in relevant subject with 3 years experience in reputed institution
Interested candidates may send their applications along with detailed C.V, picture and a copy of experience certificate at the following address:
Near Passport Office, Phase V, Hayatabad, Peshawar Ph. 091-5891492,0336-0960935 Or mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org