Sialkot Govt Khawaja Muhammad Safdar Medical College Job, Office Assistant, Stenographer, Dietician, Librarian 26 March
Applications from suitable candidates of Punjab Domicile possessing requisite qualification/experience, are invited for the following posts in Govt. Khawaja Muhammad Safdar Medical College, Sialkot & Allied Institutions (BS 16-17 on adhoc basis & BS-1 to 15 on contract basis).
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS.
1. Recruitment (Non-Transferable) will be on Adhoc Basis for one year as per policy of the Government of the Punjab, Health Department and other directives issued from time to time (for BS-16 to 17)
2. Recruitment will be made as per Government Policy 2004 on Merit Basis (For BS-1 to 15)
3. Only eligible and short listed candidates will be allowed for Interview/ written test.
4. The Competent Authority is authorized for any change of schedule and number of posts etc.
5. Govt./Semi Govt, employees may send their applications Through Proper Channel.
6. Candidates with higher qualification/experience will be preferred.
7. Incomplete or received after the due date applications will not be processed.
8. No. T.A./D.A. will be paid to candidates coming for interviews.
9. 5% quotas for minorities, 2% quota for disabled persons and 15% quota for women is available.
10. 05 Year age relaxation for Male candidates and eight years age relaxation for female candidates in upper age limit as per government of the Punjab, S&GAD Circular letter No. SOR (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012 on the dosing date.
11. Two attested photographs, attested copies of all educational certificates as well as experience certificates, Domicile Certificate & CNIC must be attached with the application.
12. Date of Interview or Test will be informed later on.
13. Walk in Interviews will be held on Every First Friday (if required) of the month for Sr. No. 1-4 (Gazetted Posts) only.
14. Applications must reach the office of the undersigned by hand or by post on or before 15-04-2015.
PROF. DR. ZAFAR ALICHOUDRY
GOVT. KHAWAJA MUHAMMAD SAFDAR MEDICAL COLLEGE, SIALKOT pl-3341 & ALLIED INSTITUTIONS.