University of Engineering and Technology Taxila
Applications from dynamic, dedicated, and competent professionals (Male/Female) are invited from the Pakistani Nationals domiciled in the Province of the Punjab for the appointment in the University. Tenure Track System (TTS), where applicable, is open to all Pakistani Nationals:
s. No. Position Departments
1 Professor BPS-21 (Regular/TTS/Contract) UET, Taxila (Main Campus) Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering, Telecom Engineering, Computer Sciences, Physics & Mathematics. Sub-Campus Chakwal Electronic Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering
2 Associate Professor BPS-20 (Regular/TTS/Contract) UET, Taxila (Main Camous) Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Telecom Engineering, Physics & Mathematics. Sub-Campus Chakwal Electronic Enqineerinq, Mechatronics Engineering
3 Assistant Professor BPS-19 TTS/Regular/Contract UET, Taxila (Main Camous) Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Civil Engineering, Telecom Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, Mathematics. Sub-Campus Chakwal Computer Science
4 Lab. Engineer BPS-17 (Regular/Contract) UET. Taxila (Main Campus) Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Computer Engineering, Telecom Engineering, Software Engineering. Sub-Campus Chakwal Mechatronics Engineering
staff positions for main campus
S. No. Name of Post Qualification/Experience Age
1 Data Analyst (BPS-17) QEC 1° class Master in Computer Science/IT with very strong background in statistics (Preferably an MS in Statistics) from an HEC recognized University/Institution with (3) three years experience in data/information review, analysis, assessment, interpretations, management & reporting knowledge of statistical methodologies as well as full awareness & numerical ability in usaqe of the latest statistical software. 22-35 Years
2 Lady Health Visitor (BPS-09) i. Secondary School Exams. ii. Must possess Lady Health Visitor Diploma/Certificate from Govt, recoqnized Institute. 18-40 Years
3 Driver (BPS-05) i. Middle Pass ii. At least five years experience of driving light and/or heavy vehicles, their maintenances and routines repairs. 18-40 Years
4 Tube Well Operator (BPS-05) Should be qualified from any recognized Technical/Vocational Institute. 18-40 Years
5 Female Attendant (BPS-01) Foreign Faculty Hostel Middle Pass 18-40 Years
6 Naib Qasid Female (BPS-01) Girls Hostel Middle Pass 18-40 Years
staff positions for sub-campus chakwal
S. No. Name of Post Qualification/Experience Age
1 Assistant Controller (Examinations) (BPS-17) Master Degree from a recognized University with three years administrative experience relevant to examinations OR Graduate of a recognized University with five years administrative experience relevant to examinations. 22-35 Years
2 Network Supervisor (8PS-16) DAE with 3 year relevant experience in LAN’s deployment and maintenance. Preference will be given to applicants having working experience in heterogeneous Network Operating System Environment and layer 2/3 Switches and Router OR Hiqher. 18-40 years
3 Personal Assistant (BPS-15) Graduate from a recognized University, and a speed of 100 words per minute in short-hand in English and 40 words per minute in typing 18-35 years
4 Security Supervisor (BPS-11) i. Matric 2™* division, fifteen (15) years experience in the relevant field in Govt./Civilian Organization. ii. Ex-Army man having rank of Subedar / Naib Subedar or equivalent will be preferred. 18-40 years
5 Jr. Clerk (BPS-07) i) Matriculation Second division from a recognized University or Board. ii) A minimum speed of 35 words per minutes typing. 18-35 years
6 Electrician (BPS-05/11) i) Secondary school certificate or an equivalent qualification; and ii) Five years practical experience in the relevant trade; and iii) Must pass trade test 18-40 years
7 Store Keeper (BPS-05) i) Secondary school certificate or an equivalent qualification; and ii) Five years practical experience in the relevant field 18-40 years
8 Lab. Attendant (BPS-05) Middle Pass 18-40 years
9 Generator Operator (BPS-05) i. Secondary School Certificate or an equivalent qualification. ii. Practical experience of maintenance of Diesel Generators. 18-40 years
10 Naib Qasid (8PS-01) Middle Pass 18-35 years
11 Chowkidar (BPS-01) i) Preferably Middle pass ii) Ex- Service possessing qood health. 18-40 years
1. The eligibility criteria and application forms for Regular/Contract and TTS can be downloaded from University’s website www.uettaxila.edu.pk as well as from HEC website www.hec.gov.pk.
2. The candidate must be registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (only for Engineers).
3. Candidates are required to submit the following documents along with application form:
• Attested copies of Degrees, Transcripts, Certificates, Domicile, CNIC, PEC Registration, experience certificate (where applicable).
• For the post of Professor and Associate Professor two sets of copies of research publications on prescribed Performa available in TTS Form.
• Postal Order or BankDraft/ Bank Challan HBL, UET Branch of the value, ‘BPS-20-21 Rs. 250/- BPS-19 Rs. 200/-, BPS-18 Rs. 150/- & BPS-17 Rs. 100/-” in favour of the Treasurer, UET Taxila.
4. The candidate applying for more than one post shall submit separate application form for each post with required documents.
5. The UET-Taxila and Government employees are required to apply through proper channel.
6. Age Relaxation may be considered in suitable cases as per government rules.
7. The University reserves the right not to fill any post/withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
8. Application on prescribed form, completed in all respect must reach in the office of the Registrar UET, Taxila on or before 27.04.2015 (Monday) uplo 03:30 pm.
9. Incomplete applications or those received after the due date regardless of the date of dispatch shall not be considered.
10. 5% reserved quota for minorities will also be considered during the recruitment process.
11. 3% quota is reserved for disable persons as per Government rules.
12. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview/test etc.
(Engr. Mansoor A. Baluch)
Ph. No. 051-9047406 (ipl-4024)