A well established & expanding Textile Spinning Concern requires the following staff for their factory located at GADOON AMAZAI:
• Education: B.Sc I M.Sc (Textile)
• Experience: 5 year experience or MA /Msc /Diploma in Textile + 8 year experiences as QC/ASM and TM of spinning unit
• Serve as technical resource to VP Manufacturing Operations/Engineering, Sales and Customer Service; and identify competitive products and respond to technical questions and inquiries.
•Ensure Technical Department is in compliance with ISO QP2-04 and testing/test equipment requirements; and ensure the laboratory maintains its government testing qualification.
• Stay abreast of pertinent environmental regulations and technical developments that may affect AMI; and assist with all activities relating to environmental compliance.
• Assume responsibility for overall safety of laboratory operations and compliance with company safety Policies and Procedures.
• Participates in trade shows and other meetings to identify product and technology trends that provide opportunities for AMI and represents AMI as a subject matter expert at industry trade shows and conferences.
• Education: B.Sc (Textile)
• Experience: 2 year experience or B.A/Diploma in Textile + 3 year experiences as QC/ASM of spinning unit.
• Assist Quality Control in Laboratory and its related Cotton /yarn Tests
• Ensuring quality procedure, standard and specification of Yarn /Cottons and reports any violations immediately.
• Assist QC in ensuring production of yarn as per customer standard/ Requirements.
• Assist QC in Setting up and maintaining control and documentation procedure in the laboratory.
• Keep a close eye on reduction of waste in the mill & maintaining good liaison with Neighbouring mills.
Assist Quality Control in maintaining good control of staff & hygiene of Laboratory.
Apply with confidence through e-mail on
_ latest by 20th January, 2015.