The Bank Of Khyber Job, Branch Operations Manager, General Banking Officer
The Bank of Khyber requires services of Commercial Bankers having professional skills and dynamic personality for the following positions for its newly envisaged Islamic Branches at Peshawar, Bari Kot (Swat), Tangi (Charsadda), Pabbi and Manki Sharif.
Job Description: The Core responsibility of the Branch Manager is to Maximize Branch business as per the targets assigned by The management. He / She is also responsible for ensuring Quality service to the customers within ambit of internal Control and regulatory Compliance at the branch. This Position reports directly to Head BDD.
“Branch Operations Manager”
Job Description: The Core responsibility of the Branch Operations Manager is to ensure efficient & effective services delivery to the customers at the Branch. He/ She is the primary custodian of operational risk minimization at the Branch and is responsible for the adherence to Bank’s policies & procedures and compliance of regulatory requirement in all activities & transactions. This position reports directly to Head Banking Operation and indirectly to the Branch Manager.
“General Banking Officer”
Job Description: The Core responsibility of the General Banking Officer is to ensure efficient & effective service delivery to the customers at the Branch level. This position reports directly to the Manager Operations and indirectly to the Branch Manager.
Qualifications Skills & Experience:
– Minimum education required is MBA, MA Economics, M.Com, BBA Honors or any other equivalent degree in Finance/ Banking from an HEC Recognized university.
– Knowledge of basic financial concepts, basic banking principles, practices and procedures, banking operations, regulations and risk management.
– For Branch Manager 07 years Islamic Banking experience of which atleast 3 years should be as Branch Manager.
– For Manager Operation Atleast 05 years Islamic Banking experience of which atleast 02 years should be as Operation Manager.
– For GBO, minimum 03 years relevant Islamic Banking experience is required.
General Criteria For The Applicants:
– The applicants with the relevant experience and having worked in the Islamic Banking areas and NIBAF Certificate holders or Islamic Banking Diploma from Dar-ul-Aloom Karachi or Bachelor in Islamic Banking from any recognized university by HEC or M.Sc Islamic Economics or LLB / LLM Shariah will be having an edge.
– Candidates having DAIBP will be given preference. An excellent computer skill is must. Age preferably up to 45 years relaxable in case of candidates having extraordinary track record.
– The Management reserves the right to select or reject any application without assigning any reason.
How to Apply:
The candidates having requisite qualifications, experience and related professional abilities may apply online through our official Bank’s Website: www.bok.com.pk, on or before February 24, 2015.
Applicants must use latest browsers i.e. Internet Explorer 8.0 & above or Mozilla Firefox version 15 or above for submission of online applications.
(Only Short listed Candidates will be called for Interview)