Exciting Career Opportunity as Management Trainee Officer (MTO)
The Bank ot Khyber ts emerging as a futurisbc and dynamic Commercial Bank with tremendous growth potential continuing to provide nnovative financial services solutions to its diversified clientele tor the past 22 years. Prcscntty. we arc operating with a network of 116 + Branches across the country and still expanding. The Bank’s vision is ‘lo become a leading Bank providing efficient and dynamic services both in Islamic and Conventional banking through expanded nationwide network”.
At BOK. we provide you with the challenge and opportunity to prove your abilities and grow with us. The Bank has a conducive environment lor those who strive for acfoevfng exceience and believe in professionalism. So. if you are a fresh graduate with a flair for accepting challenges and can pace well with a dynamic banking environment then this is your chance to have an exciting career.
Qualification: Carakdates having post graduate’16 years of formal education from HEC recognized Pakistani or reputed Foreign university: MBA/MPA’M COMMA Economics /Statictics/Mathematics/Agncutture
CGPA DIVISION: V .rnmum CGPA of 3.0 or at least 75% marks (where CPA system is not applicable).
Age: Maximum 28 years as on 31 st December. 2014. (Only those candidates are eligible to apply who have completed the* degrees and obtained their final transenpts from the* universities n original)
The shortlisted candidates based on the ment list of written test and available number of vacancies will be invited to appear for Group Discussion. Only the candidates who qualify the Group Discussion phase would be eligible to appear before an interview panel Final selection wil depend on the marks obtained In the Written Test. Group Discussion and Interview (s) in order of merit
• Application form can be downloaded from National Testing Services (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk).
• Please submit your test fee of Rs.600A through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBl. MCB. UBl or ABL (non-refundable and non-transferrable) in favour of National Testing Service-Pakistan. Islamabad.
• Applications must be received latest by 6th April. 2015.
• Candidates are requred to send their applications to National Testing Service-Pakistan. Headquarters. Islamabad on Prescribed form atoogwfth online deposit slip (Original).
• Application submitted in person will not be entertained
• The bank reserves the righi to accepl or reject any application without assigning any reason.
Written Test will be conducted by National Testing Service-Pakistan at all major cities of Pakistan. All candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the written test administrated by NTS. However, if any candidate is found NOT ELIGIBLE He/She can be disqualified at any stage of the Recruitment Process
National Testing Service-Pakistan
For further information, please contact:
Headquarter: l-E, Street No. 46,1-8/2, Islamabad