The Kidney Centre Postgraduate Training Institute Job Karachi, Research Medical Officer, Medical Officers for ICU
Applications are invited for the following posts at The Kidney Centre Postgraduate Training Institute, from candidates possessing the qualifications and experience as mentioned against each post:
1. Consultant Clinical Pathologist:
– Candidates should be FRCPath / MRCPath / FCRS /American Board in Clinical Pathology-I Haematology with 2-5 years relevant experience preferably in a teaching hospital laboratory.
2. Medical Officers for ICU:
– Applicants should have at least 2 years experience in ICU preferably in a renal hospital. Skills in incubating patients / central line insertion are essential. Applicants who have completed MCPS training in Anaesthesia will be preferred.
3. Research Medical Officer (Part / Full Time):
– One year house job, knowledge of SPSS, Microsoft excel is mandatory. Candidates with experience in research will be preferred.
4. Senior ECHO Technician (Part Time):
– Candidates should be at least graduate, with an echo technician diploma. Experience in stress echo / TEE / DSE, good computer and administrative skills will be preferred.
Please send your CVs via email, post or courier, mentioning the position being applied for in the subject line by April 26, 2015.
Company Name & Address:
The Kidney Centre Postgraduate Training Institute, 197/9, Rafiqui Shaheed Road, Karachi-75530.
Tel: 021-3566-1000-10 (Ext: 271). // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. // Web: www.kidneycentre.com.