GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB FINANCE DEPARTMENT
APPOINTMENT OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT FIRM FOR HEAD HUNTING
Government of the Punjab intends to seek services of a CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT FIRM for head hunting of a self-driven, highly committed, motivated, energetic and career-oriented person for head of an organization.
Firms with experience in the field of head hunting may submit their EOls containing:
• List of partners;
• Head Hunting Experience of the Firm;
• HR Capacity with CVs; and
• Location of head office / branch offices.
Eligibility criteria of Chartered Accountant Firm will be as follows:
• Firm should be on State Bank of Pakistan panel of approved auditors in category A.
• Firm should have satisfactory ICAP QCR rating.
• Firm should be affiliated with a reputable major global audit Firm.
• Firm should provide a letter confirming that a mechanism is in place in the firm for review by International Firm and the firm should not have an un-satisfactory rating.
• Firm should have at least three offices including one in Lahore.
• Firm should have at least 20 partners.
• Firm should have minimum 20 years of experience.
• Firm should have demonstrated experience of hiring senior executive of banks, financial institutions etc.
Firms may submit their EOls to the undersigned not later than 15 days after publication of this advertisement.
Any query regarding this advertisement may be addressed to the Deputy Secretary (Resources), Government of the Punjab, Finance Department at 042-99211078.
SECTION OFFICER (E&A) GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB FINANCE DEPARTMENT