Approved by: HEC, PEC, PMDC National Computing Education Accreditation Council (NCEAC) Pakistan Nursing Council
Pharmacy Council of Pakistan & Pakistan Bar Council
Permanent Faculty Required
Faculty of Information Technology I Department of Computer Science & IT The University of Lahore provides a conducive and healthy working environment for research, giving outstanding growing opportunities. The quality of teaching and research excellence has also been granted international recognition. The department is currently having 85 faculty members out of which 33 are foreign qualified and 11 PhD from well reputed universities. We are looking for qualified and experienced faculty members, who are dynamic, committed and professional preferably in the following areas:
• Computer Organization and Assembly Language (Course Code: COA) • Compiler Construction (Course Code: CC)
• Mobile Application Development (Course Code: MD) • Web Engineering (Course Code: WE)
• Programming (Course Code: PRO) • Object Oriented Analysis & Design (Course Code: OOAD)
Assistant Professor (Computer Science) Job Code: AP-CS Eligibility: Ph.D in the relevant field from HEC recognized University/Institution. Experience: No experience required
OR Master’s degree (awarded after 18 years of education) in the relevant field from HEC recognized University/Institution. Minimum Experience: 2-years teaching/research experience in the relevant field in a recognized University/institution or 2-years professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International organization.
Lecturer (Computer Science) Job Code: LEC-CS
Eligibility: Master’s Degree (awarded after 18 years of education) in the relevant field from HEC recognized University/ Institution with no 3rd division in the academic career. Experience: No experience required.
Jr. Lecturer (Computer Science) Job Code: JLEC-CS
Eligibility: MCS/M. Sc/B.Sc Computer Science/M.Sc-IT from HEC recognized University/Institution. Experience: No experience required.
(Mathematics, Management Sciences, Electromagnetism/Electronics) Job Code: LEC-MATH, LEC-MNGT, LEC-ELEC Eligibility: First Class Master’s degree awarded after 16 years of education in the relevant field from HEC recognized University/Institution with no 3rd division in the academic career. The candidate with 2nd division in the Master’s Degree but holding higher degree i.e. M. Phil/PhD or equivalent degree with 18 years of education may be considered. Experience: No experience required
Lab Engineer (Electronics, Digital Logic Design) Job Code: LENGR-CS
Eligibility: Bachelors degree awarded after 16 years of education in relevant field from HEC recognized
Experience: No experience required.
_Information & Instructions_
1. Successful candidates will be offered competitive remuneration commensurate with their qualifications and experience.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
3. The University reserve the right for fill any position or increase/decrease in the number of positions.
4. The University of Lahore is an equal employment opportunity employer.
5. Applicants are required to send their updated CV, with appropriate Job Code & Course Code(s)
(eg. AP-CS-COA,WE) you are applying for in the E-mail header (Subject) to email@example.com OR CV may be sent by post to: Administration, THE UNIVERSITY OF LAHORE-Department of Computer Science & IT, 1 -KM Defence Road (Off Raiwind Road),Bhobatian Chowk, Lahore.
6. Applications will not be entertained after the due date.
Last Date of Apply
MAIN CAMPUS DEFENCE ROAD
1-KM Defence RoadjOff Raiwind Road Lahore